Search This Blog

Tuesday 1 June 2010

Tracking my life

Tracking and recording my life will go through different tools and channels and each one of them will capture aspect of my life as listed below.
1) Mobile calendar will I'm recording in high frequency level of details my daily personal and professional events.
2) Tasks in mobile and synchronized with Outlook Tasks where I'm recording what I've done and this is major record as well for the even tiny things happened during the day. The difference between the calendar and the tasks and the area of application for each one will solve my problem that the calendar it capturing the major events along the day but I want to capture the professional conversation with a friend or quick chat with someone or submitting certain task so the common criterion for all of them they didn,t consume long time but they happened.
3) Email archiving is very valuable record as well for my career.
4) Personal emails in my mail box.
6) Notes in my phone should be archived as well to document what I was doing in them.
7) Some of the listed tasks if they will consume 30 min time should be recorded in the calendar.
8) Professional career blogging will be another way for documenting my daily tasks and some of my thoughts.
9) Professional and scientific notes will be scanned as well and uploaded to my scientific blogging.
10) Outlook journaling and recording MS office documents and phone calls.
11) call history on mobile and archiving it.
12) Cell textings.
13) Web browsing history
14) Petrel history.

No comments:

Post a Comment