Search This Blog

Wednesday 30 June 2010

Continuing random selection from my diaries

- Explore the deep ocean of your inner problem. Dive deeply in your inner soul and explore this hidden world.
- I'm determined to turn my life to be very organized and disciplined.
- Better utilization of Notes will help you to achieve that.
- When you review your notes think how you will do it and make rough plan for achieving the mentioned task in the note.
- Think as well about When. Those "How" and "When" would help you to realize the note to achieved task.
- Record your random ideas as leads of innovations.
- Whenever you have an idea, turn to it to tangible achievement and value. Invest it.
- dump all you ideas here where your blogging is your reliable journaling.
- I will not allow myself to destroy myself or to let me sink in the deep shit hole.
- I will show myself and I will prove to myself that I can do it. Remember that whenever you have challenge to overcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment