Search This Blog

Wednesday 16 June 2010

Google Health .. The amazing discovery of today

Actually all that came up when I was reading in BBC Technology section about the e-health records in UK and the debate about it. Though the article was perceiving the negative aspect of these electronic records of the patients and the UK health database. I noticed always that some of the technology and science writers are busy always with highlighting the negative results and evil could emerge from any new technology initiative.
But for myself I liked the idea and I decided to create my own health record and make it digital and online for me and the family.
For no specific reason I thought about web site probably dedicated for hosting the personal health records and surprisingly I found out that Google has already created Google Health. This guys are astonishing. They are expanding their domain to cover each single aspect of our life.
Of course I created my Google Health profile. Later after experiencing it I will talk about my impressions about the service.

No comments:

Post a Comment