Search This Blog

Thursday 10 June 2010

Self-respect

I'm increasing my awareness currently with the self-respect. Self-respect in terms of several aspects.
1) Healthy life, where I deicded to regularly exercise and being in Balikpapn for this bussiness trip will be good chance to intensify my workout sessions and to get rid from this ugly tiny belly.
2) I want to increase as well the frequency of taking scientific notes related to my work. Though till now I'm not succesfull to maximize the rate and frequency but I will certainly do that at once by more commitment and raising its priority relative to other recreational staff.
3) Achieving my idea about video recording some know-hows of the upstream oil and gas softwares and publishing them on the internat. I'm really enthusiastic about the idea to contribute in democratising the knowledge. I will do it for two applications now DUG and OpendTect.

No comments:

Post a Comment