Search This Blog

Thursday 10 June 2010

Microscopic analysis for each of my life aspects

Since somtime now, whatever is existing all interesecting with my life is subjected to detailed and indepth analysis to the very detailed scientific levels. I'm deeply implementing this indepth insight to whatever interesect with my life to the highest possible level of scientific analysis and investigation. Thius transitioning me from the previous shallow person to more smart, intelligent and careful person on whatever he is engaged and more serious handling of my life and more knowledgable approach rather than the previous careless, shallow, ignorant approach.
Now ignorance is not accepted and I have to operate my head on every single aspect of my life and each single task I'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment