Search This Blog

Tuesday 8 June 2010

Scoping my blogging pages

I think if you have different domain of blogging then it mya require several blogging pages. Why I'm blogging.
Firstly to imporve my english fluency avd writing. This by itself is a major value in my life where the impact is tremendous and significat. Bloggin is the excellent practice area for my writing skills and written communication skills. No wonder that the the written communication skills are essential skills and qualification required by the companies because of many works tasks are depending on the writing either the business writing or the technical writing.
Business writing in the form of emails or reports and the technical writing in the form of technical reports or papers.
Another point for blogging is the career journalng where I'm reocrding and commenting on my work activities and work problems and issues but not from ht etechnical point of view. This helps me in my career planing, trigger my mind to think about my career. Again this is very valuable in the career planning in the short and the mid/long term planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment