Search This Blog

Monday 14 June 2010

How to improve your blogging

According to my short experience in blogging I concluded the following tips and hints to improve my blogging skills and the quality of my blogging.
- The tools of expressions are very variable and till now I'm depending only on the textual expression. I can increase the bandwidth of my expressiont ools to include as well the photos, videos, drawings in my blogging. Drawiing s for example can be very expressive and now I understood why some diaries included drawings. It can be very effective part of the psychological exploration of the innner soul and improve the efficiency of the expression.
- Typing speed to be improved based on the rigth ergonomics.
- Think more deeply throughout your daily life to create seeds for our ideas to explore the life and yourself ad mature these ideas throughout the time.
- record notes in your mobile about the blogging subjects to avoid forgetting them.

No comments:

Post a Comment