Search This Blog

Wednesday 16 June 2010

Health resolutions

Monitor the proportions and the portions of your food more closely.
Increase the amount of fibers, vegetables and fruits in your meals.
When I was recalling my record of previous meals I found out that we as family hadn't have emough amount of fruits and it was the forgotten item in our meals.
Vegetables were barely OK and portiens were more than the accepted levels.
Monitoring the meals will alert you whenever you have unhealthy pattern of your food.

I'm glad that I'm regularly executing my previous resolution to drink more water. Now I need to to sustain this as a habit. and increase the fruits and vegetables.

Yougurt also needs more attention.

So since sometime I was eating two yougurt cans in daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment