Search This Blog

Sunday 13 June 2010

Good progress in my resolutions

I'm so satisifed about the progress I'm doing in my resolutions. It is very clear now that all I need , is continuing my successfull and productive effort and don't let the external factors distract or deviate me from my track.
In the weekend I already executed some of the listed tasks like the payslip spreadsheet to track my income salary. This byitself includes several valuable and positive values. Firstly I benifited from my friend advise when he told me he is doing that since a long time now and it was so efficient process for him whewre he can estimate and evluate each single item in his payslip. I was almost illiterate about some of the items in my payslip as part of my financhial illiteracy and as part of the major nagtive point of money illitaracy an dmany careless and money non appreciation attitude.
I consider this step is a major step really in my life to cure this negative point and part of the psychological treatment.
I remember since I was hired as an employee 11 years ago I was the last one who counts his salary where I was paid by cash at this time and not deposited in my bank account.
The same habit was there.
So that's why I'm so satisifed now about initiating this process and I'm really cosnidering it major step.
I will improve and devlop this spreadsheet by the time and I will link it with the aother spreadsheet to be created about my expenses.
My long objectives to have full complete personal finaince and accounting system to track all my financhial life.

No comments:

Post a Comment