Search This Blog

Saturday 2 October 2010

Saving in Gold

The financial crisis and the inflation rate which is eating rapidly the wealth have convinced me to consider the investment in the gold. As said always, gold is the safe heaven for the conservative investors to protect their capitals.
I stated that as a previous investment resolution to be executed in the first chance to do so.
Currency value and the inflation rate are eating the wealth.
I decided to use the occasions like birthday to buy the gold gifts and other gold assets like ounce or pound.
This will reduce the risk of the cost inflation and protect the value of the money.
I 'm satisfied that I realized ths resolution so when I traveled back to home I landed in Dubai as a transit station and I went directly to the gold city and implemented this resolution.
Now the gold prices are sky rocketing and another resolution implementation is rewarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment