Search This Blog

Tuesday 12 October 2010

Financial Dashboard

During my course to improve my financial discipline and financial quotient, I developed a group of Excel spreadsheets to track my personal finances. All these spreadsheets are linked to a master spreadsheet which is the main financial dashboard.
It is a single spreadsheet which is summarizing my assets, net worth, debits, ..etc.
It is linked - not fully automatically yet - to another spreadsheet capturing the bank statements. I've another spreadsheet for the budget and third one for the business claims. These group of spreadsheets where developed and substantially improved along the previous 5 months by the continuous improvement of them and utilizing them.

Now I only need to spend few minutes everyday to track my personal finances because of these integrated and interlinked Excel spreadsheets.

No comments:

Post a Comment