Search This Blog

Saturday 2 October 2010

Personal Knowledge Management in my Life - 1

I strongly believe in PKM as the most underutilized domain in our personal and career life.
If it is properly and efficiently utilized it will bring amazing values for our life.
Each single person needs in his life intensively PKM what so ever his interests and his careers.

PKM starts with the capturing of our experiences and that's what I did.
I was capturing my knowledge by retaining carefully and storing in organized folders any documents I produced.

Because of my work nature I produce different types of documents like presentation for a client or proposal or technical write-up or technical paper or business emails.

When I realized the value of these produced documents and the immense effort and time to produce them I decided to store them and organize them in organized structure of folders based on basis.
So I've folder of each client and of each subject or study gathering the all relevant materials.
By the time, I was getting familiar with the organization system of these documents and I was referring to them if I need to reproduce another documents to another clients.

These stored and organized materials have helped me to as a valuable reference for generating any other documents.

No comments:

Post a Comment