Search This Blog

Friday 8 October 2010

Ambitions and Aspirations Vs the Environment

I have a growing ambitions and aspirations like promoting my career or my academic postgraduate studies or developing my skills or increasing my enjoyment with life or touring the world or ...etc..
Some of these ambitions and aspirations are well received by the family or the surrounding friends or it may be competed with the other pressing responsibilities.
This is one of the major challenges I'm facing right now and I'm still working on how I'm going to protect my ambitions and major life goals and objectives against the opposing factors.
I'm preparing myself to the fact that sometimes the close circle is not going to be the expected supporters to my legitimate dreams. The inner circle might be even the first line of enemy to be confronted.
Meaning the family could be one of the key enemies for many career ambitions and life ambitions. This inner circle oppositions may have their own justifications by perceiving some of these ambitions as threatening to their limited needs and they are trying to protect their cottage from threatening "mysterious" and adventurous goals.

I'm trying to figure out now the best way to manage these challenges and to shield my developing activities to achieve my ambitious goals from the inner circle.

Wives sometimes are giving sense of guilty to the husbands when they feel work commitments are competing with them.
I need to protect my legitimate dreams and protect them from any negative influence.
I will never let my dreams die and fade away. I will care about them and protect them like a growing baby.

How can I'be burden-free and constraint-free in my goals achievement.

The another challenges are coming from work commitments in terms of time and engagements.
Sometimes they are working as distractions in time wasting and meaningless activities.

I want to keep myself on the track to the goals and oppose these deviations and distractions.

I 'm already accustoming myself to have more thicker skin about the complaints from the inner circle due to the time engagement or effort.

I'm killing the sense of guilty due to the competition between the family needs and the ambitions needs.

I'm not blaming the inner circle where their level of understanding is constrained by their short sighted vision and their pressing needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment