Search This Blog

Tuesday 20 July 2010

Science, information and knowledge-centric life

Science should play vital role in the one's life, because the alternative is doing whatever you do in ignorant ways.
If we enlightened and equipped ourself with a reasonable level of knowledge and finding what science has found in whatever we do, definitely our performance through the course of the life would be totally different.
In each tiny issue in my daily life, I found huge room of science and effective role of science can be played and activated to ease and solve or at least partially solve the problem.
The problem that we would rather to take short cut and easier solution by keeping our ignorance and depending on any other non-scientific alternatives like common sense, or spinning around the problem and living with it or complaining about it.
I was doing that and I decided to change that for any issue crossing with my life.
I decided to firstly think and deal with the issue as scientific research.
If I managed to deepen this resolution as a continuous attitude in dealing with my problem, this could transform totally my life.
It will be the major transformation and improvement in my life where I will have systematic scientific approach for everything in my life starting from the daily small problems to the major resolutions and events in the life.
Personal life is very rich field to implement lot of sciences in it starting from the art of management to the Psychology to medicine to natural sciences to engineering.
The knowledgeable person who is continuously functioning his knowledge for everything in his life definitely will have more wiser decision and more planned steps throughout his life.
The cumulative effect is profound.
I decided to always read something about whatever I'm doing , even if it is teeth brushing or walking ..etc... get some knowledge about it and learn something about it.
I decided to convert my life to scientific cause and scientific exploration.
Knowledge can be driven from observation and lessons learned as long as we have observing mind and desire to learn how to improve any repeated process.
The key point I will understand the underlying mechanics of any problem or process and I will get the knowledge either through observation and lessons learned or scientific background about it.
The objective will be always improving the process and being closer to the perfection.
The surrendering to the problem is refused.
The living with the problem is refused.
The dependence on the common sense and the ignorant approach is refused.
These are the wrong approaches to be reversed.
Science has covered everything and every certain aspect in our life can be smoothed and eased by science. This simple fact is absent in many occasions from our life.
Science in our daily meal to be scientifically and smartly arranged.
Science in our health.
Science in our postures and body mechanics during walking or jogging.
Science in our daily routines.
Science in cooking.
Science in home appliances.
Science in managing our daily life including time management and scheduling.
Personal finances and accounting.
I will gather information and I will analyze about and for any aspect in my life.
I'm meaning here the very practical scientific information which is directly impacting our life. This is highly useful scientific information for the layman in his daily life.
Collect wealth of information and be always knowledgeable about whatever you do
Breath and live and eat with knowledge. Knowledge-based life and knowledge and science based life.
The science of driving.
The science of vacation planning. Yes even the vacation planning has best practices and wealth of tips and hints for it and valuable cumulative experience.
Always extract lessons learned and always improve any repeated process and convert it to captured expertise.
Continuous learning spirit and mind ready always for learning and practicing what it has learnt.

No comments:

Post a Comment