Search This Blog

Saturday 10 July 2010

Euro is in its down turn , probably good time for currency investment

I thought about currency trade before but two concerns hindered me from going ahead and I didn't take any action since then.
The first concern was sort of ethical one where I was suspicious about the real value of the stock trade and currency trade as a real value generator and they are - according to my understanding which might be wrong - just manipulating the market and no real value generated out of them.
The another concern was simply because I didn't fully understand it and I don't have time to fully understand it and know the selling and buying points and monitor them carefully to pinpoint to the right time.
Continuing the current spark to understand my personal finances and following my previous resolutions about disciplined personal finances and wise management.
I was checking the price of Euro in Yahoo Finances and I found that it is still in the down turn of it.
I thought since while about buying some Euros in this down turn as a simple currency investment exercise and it is really more learning experience for me than real investment. That's how I consider it now where I strongly believe in this concept that the first time is the learning experience and the second one is the real exercise.
In addition to the currency value and the charts for several periods I found very valuable function in Yahoo Finances which is the alerts.
Alerts in Yahoo Finances will notify with the requested currency prices.
Just you need to set the falling or raising target prices and it will notify you through email or SMS.
I will use it for EUR and IDR.
I spent my life working for the money. Let the money or at least little amount of it work for me.
Each salary earner should really think about alternative income through personal investments either in properties or funds but counting on the bank savings or time deposits is the worst scenario for saving your the employee's incomes.
I hope that EU will manage to save their Euro from this down turn and I will profit from my investment in their currency. I will pray for them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment