Search This Blog

Monday 19 July 2010

Dramatic improvements

There are changes in my character and my life where I consider them key changes and dramatic turns in my life and they will have lasting and major impact on my life.
They may not sound that important for many but they dramatically molded totally.

- Financial Quotient:
Awareness of my personal finances was one of the major changes where previously I didn't care about this aspect in my life and now I'm closely following it and I'm building up my financial quotient day by day and I'm appreciating more the value of money as a motive and as a mean in the life. This is contributing in enriching my sensation about the reality and deepen my legs into the life ground instead of living in idiotic hypothetical world.

- Self-Esteem:
I didn't have before self appreciation or self care to the level of self-esteem. consequences were quite clear in terms of lack of energy and motivation and shallow engagement and low productivity and lag behind my peers. This has started to change by being more careful about myself and more appreciative for myself and feeling that I deserve my effort and I deserve to have more.

- Health Care:
Again part of the whole self-care and more engaged and responsible attitude I didn't care before about my health. Now I do care more and I'm planning to really invest more effort and knowledge into it.

- Blogging:
Yes blogging as a self exploring and self healing and maturation mechanism is a vital process for maturing and growing my awareness and understanding about myself and the surrounding world.

- Planning:
This was totally absent part in my life because of the shallow engagement and lack of motivation and the effort saving mode I was in. This has changed as well and it is in progress and improvement day by day.

- Workout:
Again this was absent from my daily life for years and years. I started it since some time now and I'm planning to keep it as a habit.

- Scientific notes:
Definitely this has empowered my specialty understanding and boosted my work knowledge and experience to unprecedented levels.

Now all the above only require continuity and continuous improvement and avoidance of fading away this enthusiasm because of internal or external reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment