Search This Blog

Wednesday 28 July 2010

Happiness is not expensive


We always believe that happiness is an expensive item and it is not always affordable. Probably we are so blind for many sources of items and the majority of them in our hand. All what we need to enjoy them and stop thinking about our worries. Stopping the worries and recovering our internal peace and sense of security is the main access to enjoying these affordable and available sources of happiness.
That's what I started recently to do. To find these small sources of happiness which has a level of influence in my general mood and inner soul and gradually improving my mood. It will contribute as well in relieving the accumulated stresses.
The following are examples of very affordable and small actions I decided to do them to improve my daily mood and internal peace and even immunity system.

1) Changing the desktop wallpaper. Almost regularly I'm changing the desktop wallpaper to fine art paintings which was really impressive and eye catching and cheerful view for me and It was effective in fulfilling my art loving and art tasting. Each time I select different category of wallpaper like natural landscape or fine art or universe or machines. It is not only source of fun but source of culture. Visual culture is very important as well.

2) Physical exercise is major source of improving the psychological status and the overall mood of the individual. I will replace the listening to the documentary podcast with songs. It will contribute more in improving my mode during the physical exercise.

3) Playing music and songs in the background. In the workplace I decided to play in the background music and songs and this as well is subconsciously giving cheerful mood and improving the psychological status.

4) Reading Poetry: I didn't start that yet but It is definitely one of the sources for distracting your mind from the rigid style and gives pleasant feeling and lush green garden in your mind. It can improve the emotional and mental state.

5) Reading deeply national geographic where it is very self-satisfaction and self-respect action to do and I feel good about doing it where it fulfills your desire to be knowledgeable which is consequently will improve your self confidence. It gives your mind a break from any work or life related stresses and gives your the pleasure of knowledge for the seek of knowledge like the Greeks and the Western mentality for perceiving the knowledge as pure source of curiosity and pleasure.

6) Jokes: I will read everyday a joke or two where it will put smile on my face and will supply my soul with some fun.

7) I enjoyed before the comic episodes so much and no doubt about its considerable influence about the mood. No wonder these comic episodes are greatly successful and popular. I have to assign the time for them and forget the all world and responsibilities and watch them.

8) Tasting the good food: In many occasions I'm not really tasting fully the good food. I have to fully use the all tasting sensors and look deeply to the good food and its beauty. I will stop the mechanical eating and I will make the major objective to be the tasting. I will remind myself before the eating each time. Taste fully the food with all your tongue sensors and chew the food very well to retain this pleasure.

9) Listening to good Quraan citations is major source of magical internal peace. I will follow that as well to recover my lost internal peace.

10) Flowers and their healthy effect. I will find a way for looking at them. Probably int he garden.

News is still disputed issue here where they could have hidden negative effect if I couldn't manage to detach myself from them or distracting and escape route from the stressful problems if I just followed them as even educational awareness exercise.

I need to follow regularly these recommendations to reduce the accumulated stresses and pressures.
It will provide escape route and relatively manifestation to avoid the break point and the unhealthy accumulation of the stresses.
The daily mounting of the pressure and the build-up of the stresses is very silent enemy and it is not easily identified.
These actions will provide shielding from them.
This will speed up the recovery of the internal peace.
I have to isolate myself during these "psychological" exercises from any stressful problems. Following these actions will recover my healthy state of mind and soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment