Search This Blog

Saturday 10 July 2010

Resolutions review

I'm satisfied about my level of commitment to the set resolutions. My previous resolution about being more aware about my financial status is fully respected and executed. Everyday I'm progressing toward my major resolution to be more organized and disciplined in my life and I will never return back to the irresponsible chaotic and random life. I will have a full ownership about everything happens in my life and I will not leave anything for only the strike of luck or blind chances.
That what really pleases me to be more responsible and get more ownership and accountability on my life.
I managed to successfully execute my previous resolution as well before about diving deep in my life details and taking care about my little small details of my life.
No one else will take care about my fine details of my personal life except me.
I fully appreciate that the careful handling of the details and the scrutinizing of them.
My previous mis-understanding about the detail-oriented vision is short sighted or narrow minded was fully non sense and totally wrong.
Life is nothing but aggregation of these details.
Science is nothing but deep micro scoping of the details.
This understanding contributed in my previous mental laziness and careless and shallow attitude I had.
I was buying some peace of mind by ruining and destroying my life.
The simple conclusion I got after years and years is that if you managed to take care about your tiny little small details and you performed in them well , all your life as a result of that will be successful life and this will lead to the larger and larger success.
Life is composed of all these tiny details.
What shapes our lives is these little details and how we are doing them.
Life is nothing but fine details aggregated together and called
I was claiming that I’m dealing with the big picture. This was one of my life's self Notes contributed in that by taking care about the fine and micro-
This was cumulative changes all over my
To exhaust my mind about these little details to find the perfect way for doing them.
As a result of that I'm tracking my expenses and even charting them on graphs.
I 'm recording my workouts in spreadsheets and I will do that in more regular ways.
This shows an evolving of a person from nothing to something. It was dramatic change throughout the time to get to this stage and pay this level of attention to my life details.

No comments:

Post a Comment