Search This Blog

Wednesday 21 July 2010

Boosting up my scientific knowledge

I want to boost up my scientific knowledge in the coming stage.
I will invest more time and effort and I will follow more strictly this resolution.
I want to cut out some time from the other activities and find the time and reschedule some of my daily routines to give room for implementing and achieving this goal.
The main daily routines which can be compromised to free up some time for this purpose could be the TV and News watching.

The resolutions:
- Read national geographic in more regular and condition the atmosphere for reading and immersing in its articles. I found that it is unbelievably valuable source of scientific knowledge.
- My reading will be reflective, thoughtful reading and I will avoid the rushing and the stress of the time.
- I follow again two electronic periodicals; science daily and nature.
- I will copy some of the articles on my laptop and I will read comfortably offline on my bed before I sleep.
- Scientific notes contributed before exponentially in my scientific understanding. My current problem that there is no trigger or provocation for my mind to produce. I will engineer this trigger and conditions and stimulations by enforcing. For example I gave the previous technical course but I didn't yet think about it. It was major source of inspirations for many scientific and technical problems. I will start collecting scientific notes out of it at once.
- I didn't read full scientific book ever in my life. That what I want to do as well ASAP.
- Once my master studies will start it will contribute vitally in my work related technical and scientific knowledge as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment