Search This Blog

Monday 26 July 2010

Personality development review

I'm relatively satisfied about my progress at several aspects. One of the key improvements is the planning for each action in my life. Travel was one of these key aspects. By the rapid comparison between my level of planning for the travel as an example in my life and the current level of planning, I can see a considerable change. Previously it was part of my hub hazard life running and going or reacting to the life stream. Now I'm planning ahead from any action and travel is part of it.
I'm developing here several key success habits like planning skills. I'm doing full simulation of the expected scenario and I'm planning accordingly to it to assess the logistics and estimating the required budget and planning the schedule and the agenda and the objective of it. This is a major and valuable skills in the life and the business.
Each action and aspect of my life will be new exercise for that.
In addition to the planning skills, I'm improving additional set of skills like collecting the required knowledge and information and adding to my experience knowledge-based experience and adding valuable and reliable experience. All these will ease further my upcoming life and will speed up my success.
The all good habits are interlinked together and when you address one of them it will pull the another and you will find the network of the good habits are developing together. The developed skills;
-Organizational skills.
-Planning skills.
-Scheduling.
-Budgeting.
-Brainstorming.
-Logistics estimation.

No comments:

Post a Comment