Search This Blog

Thursday 6 December 2012

Open up your receivers to the daily inspiration

In the middle of the business meeting, where my boss was discussing major business issues and everyone in the meeting was so focused to address the subject and to provide the status of the action items, I was as well concerned about that but this was not the only subject in my mind to focus on.

I was thinking about other irrelevant subjects to the meeting whenever I manage to cut out some moments from the meeting discussions.

I was thinking about the differential equations, and temperature and its effect on the density and mud weight and other subjects which may seem totally irrelevant subjects to the key business issues in hand.

This was part of my new resolution to open up my mind for the inspirations and let them stream wildly and open up the gate of further knowledge for me.

Today I implemented fully this resolution and I decided to protect my mind and my soul from the stressful focus on the urgent problems and issues and keep my all antennas to receive the signals and inspirations and to follow those signals.

the result was spectacular. I indeed gained a lot of intelligent thoughts and deep insights, in addition to the deep insight of what is going on.

I was not just overwhelmed with the urgent daily work issues and the daily routine but I was in continuous receiving mode of the new thoughts and new knowledge as my first priority.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment