Search This Blog

Saturday 22 December 2012

Year End Self Assessment

Merry Christmas to every body. End of year is nearly there. This is the time for a comprehensive and in-depth self assessment.

I'm working now on the planning of this self assessment process and getting some thoughts about the best way of performing it.

In my personal opinion, it is a good chance to know further myself, my inner issues, to know my strengths and weaknesses and more importantly to know how to develop my personality in the positive direction further and further in the new year.

A key important part of our life should be dedicated to knowing ourselves. I believe millions and millions of persons who live and die without scratching even one inch deeper into their personality and they look to themselves with the other's eyes and other's perceptions or their subconscious self perception.

Self assessment is a great food for thoughts and rich of knowledge about the self and the life.

I want from this process to get better understanding about myself and what I want and to understand more my life.

Flash back of the whole year and self dialogue will uncover a lot of aspects of my personality and provide me good assessment of my performance throughout the year.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment