Search This Blog

Friday 14 December 2012

Excerpts from my motivation and self esteem boosting block note

My motivation self esteem block note is close to me all the time. It is my battery charging in life. I keep reading and writing in it to boost my energy and to overcome any suspected down moments.
It helps me to accomplish work and life tasks and boost my energy.

I have motivation block note since three years ago and it has become one of my essential mechanisms to overcome my low self esteem and lack of energy issues.

Let me read excerpts of my block note.

The life of my daughters depend totally on the accomplishment of this task.
This task is a death/life matter for my daughters.
This task is the most important thing in my life.
All my next life counts on this task.
(Talking to myself) You, who is addictive to loosing and the role model of the losers, stand up as a man and have some respect to yourself and achieve the XXX (I state here clearly the task to be accomplished).
Man , have some care to yourself and be something instead of total nothing.
You are disgusting person and scum and garbage bag. Get up as a man and do your responsibility.
Adel the loser has died for ever and his grave was berried deep into earth and he will never come back.
All my brain cells, my focus, my energy, my nerve system will be in this email to perfection it.

etc..etc..etc..

I've thick block note full of those boosting statements and I keep filling it.

As you see, I despise the loosing part of myself and state that clearly and detach my mind mentally from this part to face it.
I use exaggerated words to shock me and to awaken my senses.
I read frequently these statements before each task.
I believe those statements and damp any inner voice which creates doubts or disbelieves around them.
I believed them to the extent that those are the key reality in my life and otherwise was the illusion.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment