Search This Blog

Thursday 29 November 2012

Casual chatting as an educational process!

There are so many channels and sources of knowledge and information.
It isn't limitd to the traditional and conventional channels like taking course or training or reading book or receiving a lecture.
I can list dozens and dozens of processes which can be harnessed to act as educational and inspiring processed and they are nothing but normal daily activities like casual conversations and chatting, shopping, cooking, eating, observing, listening, etc.
Each singl activity of those could be harnessed to act as a powerful educational process.
So many channels of learning
Along the scholastic educational process we limited ourselves into the book packed education.
Let,search by doing, by observing,by chatting, 
I transformed the chatting to inspiring process for me to learn more.
Learn something new about myself, or about a new subject.
Even the casual chat could be transformed to a learning process if you open your mind to be inspired.
In the work place, I heavily follow that.
Whenever we are chatting during the morning coffe making or occasionally in th corridor I cease those moments to learn something and induce new thoughts and get new information
Those are not wasted moments if I paid attention to the conversation and opened my mind and my heart to be inspired with what even beyond.
I capitalize on those by further thinking and expand the envelope of knowledge out of them.
Chatting with the people can be a great avenue of learning if we are good and smart listeners and we raised the proper questions and build and grow upon the conversation further thoughts and ideas.
I started to turn each single activity in my life to a learning process, even when I,m shopping I educate myself about the products and the new products and open up my inspiration channels to learn and to explore more and more.
World is a wonderful and big school if we open up our heart,mind and soul in addition to ears and eyes and act as proactive students who are determined to receive as much as they could new knowledge and information.

No comments:

Post a Comment