Search This Blog

Saturday 22 December 2012

Self centered readings

I started to focus more my readings on the personal development and personal value added readings.
Fictional novels and literature became a luxurious in my situation.

I need to read what has a direct impact on my very personal life and has a material change on my live.

That doesn't mean that I undervalue the fictional or the other categories of readings. I still believe they could inspire indirectly a lot of great values in the personal life but the one has to project them more in his life.

I'm doing that as well. I project whatever I read on my own life and get value out of it.

It might be a newspaper article or whatsoever, it has value when I relate it to my life and use it to inspire me something useful in my own life.

No comments:

Post a Comment