Search This Blog

Thursday 26 August 2010

Planning

There are different scales and levels of planning. I'm working in developing the planning in my personal life at different levels to be well disciplined and well planned person. Starting from the day to day planning by following task planner and calendar. I need to work more on this daily planning and to do task list to be smartly organized. It is a potential room of development. Notes are working as reminder and I want to associate them in my daily plan where this will micro-manage my daily plan and will fit the to do tasks and notes in time context within my daily responsibilities.
The another level of planning is addressing the key milestones on the mid-run and within the coming 3 to 5 years. For example I want to achieve the financial security in the coming 3 years and I want to initiate and finish my Master within the coming two years in addition to exploring the chance of initiating my own business in the upcoming year. All these objectives are planned in my life milestone spreadsheet where it arranges the mid run objectives and the planning for them.
It will be extended also to include the long run objectives like the near retirement stage and the career life and the educational plan for the kids and the above 50 stage and beyond.
Life insurance can provide useful lessons regarding this long run planning and life planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment