Search This Blog

Thursday 5 August 2010

Changing my perception about money


I started since awhile now to properly taking care about my personal finances. I never did that before. I was illiterate and totally ignorant when it comes to the money and finances. I was not dedicating at all any time or effort to track and understand my personal finances. I was replacing them with doing something else claiming that there are more precious things can be done in life rather than counting the beans as the accountants.
I was naive, unrealistic and totally wrong and nonfactual. This previous perception about the personal finances and the money was strong illusive part of my personality and severe shortage in my life perception and understanding.
What drives me to change that dramatically was the realization of the importance of the money as a full understanding and way of life.
I found out that it is an essential duty in each individual's life and has to be done only by him. I said clearly to myself if I continued my life and kept my eyes and my mind blinded about this vital part I will die with a missed serious task which I didn't do it in my life.
It is a vital and serious task in each one's life to fully understand and manage properly and smartly as he could his personal finances.
Whatever his background, earnings, profession, the duty is fully common and equally important for everyone.
I said as well clearly to myself no one will do it for me. Only me who has to take care about my own money and my own finances.

No comments:

Post a Comment