Search This Blog

Monday 23 August 2010

Blogging for self-expression

I really appreciate the blogging as a mean to express my self. Blogging is a very flexible space to express my self, my emotions and my ideas and thoughts.
It is very health healing to find space which can receive my expressions and it is very relieving to release this expressions which are trapped inside me to the outer world in a form of expressions. I can truly sense the restoration and empowering of my internal peace when I have this window of self-expressions releasing.
In addition to the valuable benefit of the blogging in maturing my ideas and thoughts to more solid and mature stages. It organizes my way of thinking also and trigger my mind to think in more systematic and productive ways.
Many random ideas were crossing hub hazard my mind before and blogging is turning them now to a solid framework of thoughts and ideas and more mature and defined forms instead of the very raw stage of these ideas.
Expressing the ideas through the language or using the other forms of expressions is essential process of maturing these ideas to more defined and mature forms.
The other value of the blogging was the journaling of my ideas and thoughts to be documented and stored in this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment