Search This Blog

Tuesday 31 August 2010

No return to the objective-less person I was

I was living as a totally objective-less persons without any vision of my being or my life.
along the course of my life I suffered a lot because of this attitude till I decided to change it and even reverse it totally.
I decided to have a plan for my life and th evolution of this life planning was recorded in this blogging page. This life planning included my financial objectives and the key goals in my life including the career goals.
Before this planning I was like a dead fish going wherever the life stream goes.
I was a very passive person who is submissive to the life stream without spirit to change and control and to have the full ownership on his life.
I started to read about the life planning and the as said the first step is to write down the mission and vision and that something I'm drafting now.

No comments:

Post a Comment