Search This Blog

Saturday 4 September 2010

Organizational skills

I strongly believe that the disciplined life and the organized persons are getting profound value from these positive habits. On the other side the undisciplined persons are paying daily heavy prices for this lack of organizing skills and their lack of well to be organized.
I read before an article saying that the personal discipline is improving the mental power and the intelligence. It was based on a simple and obvious conclusion that discipline is utilizing frequently the logical skills to locate items where they supposed to be and sorting and categorizing them. All these mental skills are exercised frequently in the disciplined environment.
Huge and considerable of time can be saved by following rigid discipline.
Money also can be saved where many time we are regenerating or re-buying items simply because we can find the old ones.
I decided before that I will never spend my time searching for any thing and I will avoid this frustrating time totally by improving drastically my discipline and my organizational skills.
Discipline is reflected also in the psychological mood of the persons where whenever your eyes go in your house you will find pleasant scene to look at instead of the chaotic random location which silently leaks unpleasant feelings to your soul.
Organizational skills and discipline are totally gained habits and can be gained and improved by the well and practicing.
Disciplined location is a source of fairness to the soul and source of self-satisfaction.
I 'm gradually increasing my discipline in my life.
When I received my current overseas assignment I was requested to provide so many papers and I couldn't find some of them due my lack of discipline. I decided since then that any effort in the discipline and organizing my life is worthy.
I'm still beyond perfect by I'm improving gradually till I reach to my goal of perfect discipline in the life.

No comments:

Post a Comment