Search This Blog

Friday 10 September 2010

The negative influence

Sometimes it's nice to share our dreams, goals and plans with other peers particularly if they can give constructive and useful feedbacks and use their minds, experience, and knowledge to strengthen ours.
In fact this is not always the case, where some of the people has totally negative influence where they are projecting their very personal life in "others" goals and try to mirror them.
I would like from whoever I share in my plans and goals to put it in my context and not his context and his life.
What I've seen from some of them, they are trying to mirror me to be exactly like them.
It's was obvious conclusion that sharing my life goals and plans with such kind of people is more harmful than useful and it is much better to exclude them from my circle of "advisors".
These people can forward negative influence about my goals and plans using their persuasive power though I 'm fully confident about my way of thinking since I claimed the reward of it but their persuasive part may shaken this confidence and reduce the momentum and the strength.
These category of the people who have de-motivation spirit and who perceive a lot of effort as pointless and who don't see potential in many people should be totally excluded from any seeking of advice.
They are injecting negative energy and shaking the self confidence and throwing uncertainty and lack of confidence in the future.
I've noticed also that they themselves are resistive to change since they don't see point or hope in the changes in addition to their lack of trust in the others' potentials.
They are following this concept consciously or subconsciously that if we can not run with the world pace then let the world freeze like us or slow down to be similar to their pace. Mirroring the people are the world to their internal image.
I've found that it is much better to not be out spoken about my plans to and keep them for myself instead of sharing them with these people.
I experienced this category in the past and I need to put extra effort and get rid from their negative influence and their negative "advises" where they were shaking strongly my self confidence and self perception about my abilities.
I would prefer to put this extra-effort in achieving my goals rather than persuading them or moving forward with wounded and shaken self-confidence.
Fortunately, I reversed their negative influence to be one of my driver to prove that the are wrong about me and I will continue in my way to prove to them and the whole world that I'm capable in what I was seeking for.
Negative spirit is infectious and I will do my best to contain it and to avoid it and to shield myself from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment