Search This Blog

Tuesday 11 May 2010

Why am I blogging?

I didn't get before the idea behind the personal blogging. I was trying to understand what is the big deal about it and why the world is so eager for a space to dump their ideas.
these are my motivations for blogging;

1- improving my english writing. yes it matters because our business life is full of written communications and it is vital skill in the career life.
2- improving my overall communication skills. area which requires more development. blogging will improve it.
3- structure and organize my way of thinking.
4- it encourage me to think to find ideas to write.
5- encourage me as well to mature the idea to worthy level to be written and not just random ideas.
6- recorded diary.
7- I enjoy reading my diaries all over the time. it has mental , psychological healthy effects to read your internal voice and read your mind.
8- lessons learned.
9- journal of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment