Search This Blog

Wednesday 12 May 2010

Wealth of information..I will retain each single bit of it.

Again, I collected wealth of information and scientific knowledge from internal Schlumberger event. As it is already deepened habit, I have the passion to retain this information and to think about it and to evolve it to next levels in the knowledge chain or knowledge cycle.
I deeply think about each single bit of these information and this open unlimited world of additional knowledge. I think I'm fully recognized now as a key knowledgeable person so the gains and the returns are coming. I'm not worry about that. This in-depth and multi-domain knowledge has given me great self confidence to question, to ask and to challenge people and to be outspoken.

As I decided before, It is very good and constructive habit and this will lead me sometime to totally well recognized and well positioned level if I will continue evolving it and growing it day after day.
My status always will either receiving new information or thinking about already given information. Secondly each single bit of information is so precious and valueless and I will not let it to go. I will retain each one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment