Search This Blog

Sunday 23 May 2010

Career Journaling

I read recently about the career journaling. I was searching about this subject where I like the documentation of the actions and the daily tasks. I'm regularly documenting my daily calendar to record each single task I'm doing. the calendar includes high level of details and frequency of my daily tasks and assignments. I'm planning to increase the level of details to make the calendar more informative to work as my career diary. Career diary and career journals are very effective practice and habit in the work where you can explore new ideas and increase the level of understanding. I was doing that on paper but not a full career diary but scientific diary about the technical issues facing me in my daily work. Writing about them and trying to understand them and investigate them through deep thinking about each single point of them. I turned my work tasks to areas of research and thorough studying and investigation. that was very helpful for my career and it is giving me confidence and boosting my career day after day. I will elaborate further on this practice in y life.

No comments:

Post a Comment