Search This Blog

Monday 31 May 2010

Career Planning

Because of the blogging there is an emerging plan now consolidated by time. Bits and pieces of this plan is fitting gradually together and gain because of the blogging can stimulate your mind and trigger your mind to think. You are free here to decide and to dream and to plan. I want to start my online master by 2010 to be finished by late 2011. So by the end of 2011 I will be 38 and I have almost 13 year of experience and master. So I want to hit as well the 10k bar and achieve certain level of saving where I didn't think about it yet. I want to think about private business as well like the digital energy. Investing on myself holding master which will cost me 90000 EGP. So my plan that I will claim back this investment in two months of my salary to be 8K equivalent to 40000. then it is worthy. it is time and effort against the earning. I want to start as well my PHD by this time so by 40 I will have it. I'm running out of time. It will be either PHD or MBA to start. MBA dedicated for Oil and Gas. I want as well to boost my learning curve and to cease each chance to step up my career ladder. as a backup plan exploring more opportunities in SLB and being more practical. If the private business will be serious and key objectives then it will be the development of Ocean and the development of the domain knowledge and putting more pressure on the courses and the knowledge gain. scientific thinking and scientific notes have to be accelerated. Career planning is related to your objectives of life and what do you want to achieve in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment