Search This Blog

Monday 24 May 2010

Older Daughter's state

I attended school gathering for my younger daughter. She was a bit inactive and depressed differently from her peers. That has really disturbed me and I can not stop my mind thinking about this event. She was like who is emotionally depressed and who can not enjoy like the others because of inner barriers. Since then, I was trying to interpret what's going on. It was like wake up call for me to pay more attention to my lovely older daughter and to cease the chance and the time to deviate her the normal and healthy life. I'm thinking about consulting children psychiatric to diagnose her and to advise me with what should happen. I'm planning as well to apply some practical actions to get her our of these mode as listed;
- Sharing her the playing. I will play with her like another kid.
- Taking more to her, though I was doing that already but I will talk more and more to her.
- I will help my wife to approach her more and share as well in the playing and to have role playing.
- Giving her more nutritious snacks and meals like honey and chocolate to energize her.
- Creating smiles on her face by joking with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment