Search This Blog

Saturday 15 May 2010

it was not far old days ..but it is history now

I'm in the mode now of searching for new company by submitting my resume here and there. I was getting some tips and advices from the internet and job seeking blogs about the job search management tools and best practices.
I just remembered my first old days of job searching. wow it was painful and exhausting mission. I wrote my CV in one of the printing centers and printed it and created several photo copies of it.
And the deadly mission started by visiting the all companies offices and handing the CV to the reception desk.
I remember that I went with my friends in this deadly mission and it was very sunny day and I was hot by the scorching sun.
When I quit from first company and went again through job searching stage I had to update my CV and print it. Again the painful process started by going to the companies offices one by one to distribute my CV manually.
Now I've the all tools to produce my CV, send it, track it.
Internet and software applications and communications are changing our life day after day and the level of intelligence and effort and time saving is amazing where we can utilize them in more smart and intelligent tasks.
Yes. It was really primitive ways during this old era (11 years ago :) ) till I was blessed by the technology to ease my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment