Search This Blog

Tuesday 11 May 2010

Presentation construction

How to make and construct powerpoint presentation?
Today I have presentation in Schlumberger Symposium 2010 of ING. I had to rap-up quicly presentation for the event. I changed this time the way I compile such type of presentations so what I have done.
1) Firstly I brainstormed my mind about the presentation during the previous couple of days.
2) The brainstorming was simply the thinking about the presentation in the car, shower, bathroom, walking, etc..
3) Include in the brainstorming the design of the slides.
3) write down on papers the ideas and sketch the design.
4) go by the time to deeper levels of details to mature the ideas and the design.
5) last step was realizing them on powerpoint presentation.

So following this approach this time has accelerate the process and I've done in more smart and intelligent way. It has enriched as well the presentation content.
My main concept was; Don't start working with thinking and collecting the all ideas. My previous way was opening the powerpoint and going through painful process to create the ideas the slide designs, it was painful because simply I didn't give it the enough time of thinking and storming my brain to create and generate ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment