Search This Blog

Friday 26 November 2010

Using intensively my mind to manage my life

Am I utilizing fully my mind and my intelligence in my life. Definitely no. I'm still trying to fully utilize my mind in whatever I'm doing in my life to optimize the outcome value of it.
My mind is still dummy and frozen in some situations and
I've to stop that.
I should exhaust my mind and push to the limit in whatever I'm doing.
Today I've done a very silly mistake in paying an invoice and I paid about extra 100 USD because of my dummy mind where I wasn't thinking at all at this time. I was just rushing idiotically to pay!!!.
I've an ambitious objective to increase my level of intelligence in my life and utilize fully my mind and to be smarter and to act more smartly.
I'm still the stupid and dumb person.
I don't want to be that person. I hate this dumb personality and I want to be the smart one.

I want to create value for my life with my mind. Converting the gifted intelligence to value and to leave prosperous life by investing the gifted intelligence is worthy every effort.
Intelligence and smart mind is the most valuable asset once could have and it is a petty if the one has some of it and he is not using it as it should be to leave better life.

Health, time, money and intelligence are valuable assets and should be invested for having better life.

I want to excel my life and to understand each single aspect.

My friend is living example for that. Whatever he is doing he is mastering it.
If he is booking a flight ticket he knows every single detail about the flight booking like the transit benefits and the terms and conditions, rates.
He is so knowledgeable about "life matters".
He is empowering himself with knowledge about whatever he is doing.
It is the very practical knowledge about how to live better and how to optimize the value of each single practice in your life.
He is a literal example of what I want to be regarding this point.

He has amazing planning skills because of that.
He has very logical and analytical mind which is capable to analyze situations and optimize the value of it.

He has also very developed problem solving skills.

I like this profile and I want to be like him in these aspects.

No comments:

Post a Comment