Search This Blog

Saturday 13 November 2010

Reading achievement

I'm very close to finish my next full book. I'm so proud again with this achievement. Another thoughtful and deep reading. As I decided before, this way of reading it really enriching my knowledge and maximize the value of reading.
I even decided what is my next book and probably the one after.
I thin they may consume the coming 2-3 months but that's really fine as a realistic plan of my reading.
I will never cease this habit.
My next book will be The coming Oil Crisis for J. Campbell. Using my current reading pace I can barely finish it by the end of the year.
I read many chapters of it before but I've never read the whole book and I know it requires huge attention and concentration to understand the scientific facts within it which I'm planning to fully digest.
Most probably after this heavy book I will the Red Phoenix techno-thriller novel and after that Rich Dad Poor Dad and after that Carl Sagan's Cosmos. These bunch of few books will probably fill the first half of 2011.
It looks that I've tentative plan of reading list.
I strongly believe that my comprehension skills will improve by time and all my reading skills will improve as well. The gained knowledge is really valuable and accumulating by this continuous reading since I've determination to get something out of what I read.
My stock of vocabulary and expressions are increasing by time and that speeds up my reading and comprehending.
My immersing in what I'm reading and my concentration are becoming more focused.
All these skills are under focused attention and improvement what I read since my reading is not only for recreational purposes by basically for educational and development purposes.
It is very nice to have the full matching between the recreational and development purposes in the same activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment