Search This Blog

Thursday 29 November 2012

Willing to face my problems

I lived with my problems so long. They were accompanying me. That,s how I was dealing with my problems. 
I was so negative  and brainless and tied hand person who doesn't face or address or solve his problem.
My way was simply ignore the problem and pretend that it is not existing.
Subconscious was the key driver in dealing with my problems.
My problems were long lived and even grow in my negative fertile soil.
Someday which I don,t exactly remember I decided to change that.
Nothing is better than facing the problem. No matter how the underlying truth is ugly but the illusion and its consequences are ugly and painful.
Since then, I decided to address my problem instead of turning my face away and pretending that they are not there or they are worthless to be addressed or they are unsolvable.
If I had a health problem I wouldn't solve it. The same for the academic problems, relationship problems, social, name it. 
Problem was only addressed subconsciously.
When I decided to change my way in dealing with the problem, I decided to face bravely the problems.
I decided to think deeply about the problem. I decided to ask for help and learn how to solve it.
I decided to educate myself and to gain the knowledge and the skills to deal with the problem.
Problem means a challenge , and each challenge means that you have to equip with knowledge and skills to be able to address it.

No comments:

Post a Comment