Search This Blog

Friday 30 April 2010

In-depth handling of each single task of my life

I'm growing this habit very deeply in my personality. To scrutinize and examine deeply each single task in my life and taking it highly seriously.
So whatever I'm doing I need to understand it very well and to comprehend whatever I'm doing and getting into the tiny details of it.
This is totally offsetting me from my previous way for dealing and handling things in my life. I was saving my thinking power claiming that it doesn't deserve my serious thinking and it was becoming habit that whatever I'm doing and I don't have full energy and full seriousness about that and this was reflected on my attitude that I'm careless or this is the maximum I can deliver.
I was always in the energy saving mode. now I need to explore my power and utilize fully my power in whatever I'm doing and getting fully into whatever I'm doing and never ever be lazy in what are you doing.


No comments:

Post a Comment