Search This Blog

Friday 30 April 2010

deeply thinkful person

That's what I decided to be. Deeply thinkful. yes it a matter of decision and determination to change and mold my self to shift myself away from this shallow perception of the world and the life matters to have deeper thinking about matters and things in my life. Since I started that 2 years ago and my life is changing. I become much smarter and I'm taking each single issue in my life very seriously and giving it much serious thoughts and I'm not taking it just lightly or superficially.
I'm exploring as well what's behind things and I'm not stopping at the shallow external shell. This is enriching my thoughts and my experience in the world and I'm getting new lessons and educating myself through the journey of life.


No comments:

Post a Comment