Search This Blog

Tuesday 19 April 2011

Concerns about my career

To put it in a simple terms, I don't enjoy my work now and I'm not excited about it.
I can't move progressively forward. It's still moving but not progressively forward. I partially contributed to this situation but taking some of the poor decisions and declining valuable opportunities.
I should think more and revise my career principles and bases and career ambitions and goals.

I feel sometimes that I've the potential to achieve more and bring my career to the next levels but my attitudes and my decisions and capping me with solid career ceiling.
I strongly believe that my combination of creativity, experiences and skills set can be developed to higher altitudes rather than being trapped and boxed in day to day basic tasks.

1 comment:

  1. Adel,

    I wish you all the luck with your efforts at a career change. I've also been in a job that I'm very unhappy with and in which I feel unchallenged and unfulfilled. Unfortunately, I need to make a paycheck, and the economy here is not improving. It might be a different story for you in Indonesia. In any case, your rethinking of your career and wanting to break through the ceiling inspires me.

    ReplyDelete